I am 51 years old.
I have done a lot in my life.
But there are things I haven't done.
(Some, thankfully, some, regretfully.)
Here are 22 of them...
(Why 22? No idea. Ask Ree, The Pioneer Woman, who Mama Kat nicked this idea from.)
I have never:
1. Sung Karaoke.
2. Ridden a camel.
3. Broken a bone (pinkie toes don’t count).
4. Been to Australia.
5. Seen Mount Rushmore.
6. Gone to Disney (working a conference at the Swan doesn’t count).
7. Flown to the moon and swung among the stars.
8. Taken the coast to coast train across Canada.
9. Taken a photograph of a celebrity.
10. Faked an orgasm.
11. Fired a gun.
12. Eaten Fugu.
13. Been able to walk in heels without falling on my face.
14. Seen a purple cow.
15. Straightened my hair.
16. Gotten a bikini wax (ouch).
17. Been on time to any significant event in my life.
18. Had a “regular” job with benefits.
19. Dug a ditch.
20. Seen the green flash of a sunrise on the open sea.
21. Been as deeply sleep-deprived as I am right now.
22. Regretted having children, in spite of the above.
Looking for comments? To read or leave a comment, click on THIS post's title, or HERE, to bring you to the post's page view. Comments should appear below.